Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Battle of the Wits ....

If you are a Mum you'll know what I mean when I say MESS!  With kids I find that I am constantly chasing my tail to try and keep the house clean and tidy. 

Some days this just.does.not.happen.  The day doesn't go as planned and it's a constant battle to try and get the house into some sort of order by the evening.   

I feel so much better if I am organised and on top of things. But today is not one of those days.  

At our place we call it the 'Battle of the Wits'.  It's three against one and sometimes {most times} those three win. 

It's hard to believe the two littest ones could could cause so much chaos with faces like these....

Belive me, they do ...... I am not joking. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

How is the mess at your place?  How do you keep organised?


1 comment:

  1. You know how I feel about this topic :)
    The mess is CONSTANT here too.
    And I too, feel so much free-er, happier and settled once things are in order & tidy. But somedays I have to breathe, accept the mess and embrace it....because mess usually means fun has been had, playing has occurred, laughs experienced, creating achieved and moments captured.
    x

    ReplyDelete